Friday, December 23, 2011

DIY Jammies Anyone?

I wanted to do PJ's for Christmas for my kids this year and thought I'd try doing them myself.  Here's what I did.

I found some long sleeve t-shirts at Wal-Mart for a few dollars so I got one for each of the kiddos. I also made PJ pants out of flannel using this technique.

Then I used some craft paint and some foam stamps I got from Creating Keepsakes years ago.

 This one is for my girl.  Of course Pink is a necessity.
 Each sleeve got stamped with the year.

Boy #1 got this.  
He's a big Firefly fan 
and this is Jayne's mantra.

 Boy #2's shirt.  He's my super active one. This fit him to a T.


Boy #3's shirt.  He's such a ham.  This was perfect for him.


 My baby boy is getting this one.  The circle says Origional.  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button