Friday, August 14, 2009

It's about time.




Summer has flown by and I've been to some amazing places this summer. I want to share some of my favorite photos of some of God's handiwork. So here goes:



These were taken at Cascade Falls in Southern Utah. They are just below Navajo Lake near Duck Creek. We go every summer and they never cease to take my breath away.

I know this is man-made, but the Salt Lake Temple is His house and this photo turned out amazing.

Would you believe this was the park next to the hotel we stayed at in Seattle?


Alki Beach on the Puget Sound in Seattle.


Another 'park' in Bellevue, WA. I use the term 'park' loosely because it was more like a nature preserve. I couldn't get over the dense foilage. I guess plants really do grow when they get lots of water.



Lincoln Park, Seattle, WA. We spent a lot of time at this park because it was beach front, had a playground, and a forest all rolled into one park. Simply amazing.
Recently Nath had someone come down to AZ from the Pacific Northwest. While they were driving around the Mogollon Rim, she said, "Oh look, Baby trees!" I thought, 'well that's a funny thing to say. Those tress are big!' Boy was I wrong when I saw the trees up there. We really do have Baby Trees in Arizona.

Keep checking back. I have lots more amazing places to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button