Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yummy Festive drink

Have you ever heard of Italian Creme Soda? I hadn't until about 2 weeks ago. I'm so glad we moved so I could find out about this super yummy drink!
Here's your ingredients:


You need Half & Half, although I've heard you can use Coffee Creamer instead, Club Soda or Sprite, and this great syrup flavoring. I got mine at Costco Business. If you are lucky enough to have one within driving distance you have to go. Since I now live in the land of Coffee, they have a whole isle dedicated to these yummy syrups. The fruit flavored ones are a must for Italian Creme Soda. They have other yummy flavors too like Peanut Butter, Caramel, Toasted Marshmallow, and Butterscotch. I wouldn't use these in the Creme soda, but they are perfect for Hot Chocolate. Mmmm.....

Any way, put crushed ice in your glasses. I filled mine about half way.


Now the fun part:
2 oz or 1/4 cup Half and Half
2 oz or 1/4 cup Flavored syrup of your choice
Pour into glass
Fill the glass the rest of the way up with the Club Soda and stir a little
Top with a little (or big) swirl of whipped cream
Did you notice how I started off with more glasses? My family grabbed them before I got a chance to take a group photo.
Make sure you have plenty of ingredients. Plus you will want to try all the great flavors available. Trust me!
These are seriously addictive! (well not in a bad way anyway.)
Too bad it's still morning. I think I need another one. Oh yeah. Hot chocolate and Caramel syrup. I gotta go!

7 comments:

  1. So glad that you guys love them as much as we do! I'm saying we're due for another round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s actually great and useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to ignore such an amazing article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found the best reading blog site on google, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Print It Button