Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sneaky Cookies


Some days I am all about sneaky nutrition. If I can sneak some good stuff into some... well not as good stuff... I will.

I found this recipe and had to try it.
I modified it just a little to suit my tastes, and my kids.

Monster Marshmallow Oatmeal Cookies

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. I bake on a pizza stone and parchment paper. Make sure the stone is in the oven to preheat.

Cream together:
2 sticks butter melted
2 cups granulated sugar
2 Tbsp molasses
Mix on medium until fluffy.

Beat in:
2 eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla extract

In separate bowl mix together:
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda

Add to butter/sugar mixture and mix well.
Add in 1 cup at a time:
2 cups quick cooking oats
1 1/4 cups crispy rice cereal
2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows

Using teaspoon, drop dough on parchment paper.

Bake for 11 minutes, let cool slightly and Enjoy!
(PS. The kids didn't even know there were oats in them, and they loved the Marshmallows!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button