Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cowboy Caviar

Here's a quick and super yummy recipe for Cowboy Caviar.  I had to bring a side dish to a church event recently and so I made this.  It's one of my favorites!

Cowboy Caviar

6 large roma tomatoes, diced
2 avocados, diced
1 bunch green onions, sliced
1 (15oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can corn, drained
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 small bottle Wishbone Italian Dressing

Combine all ingredients and serve with Frito's Scoops, or Corn Chips.

Yumm...

6 comments:

  1. A really good post, I found a lot of interesting information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dispatch! Fantastic blog here, I'm interested with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly enjoy looking on this web site, it contains fantastic articles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjjoy studying on this site, it holds excellent articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Print It Button