Monday, March 24, 2014

Enjoy the Ride

 {J} over at Twigs and Twine asked me to do some more masculine
pallet wood signs.

I immediately went for the bicycle.

I found this great image over at The Graphics Fairy.
The original is much more detailed than what I can do with
a paintbrush on pallet wood bards.
But I think the effect is just as good.

Plus I found this fun font over at daFont for free.
It totally fits the bicycle theme in my opinion.

I did another one in the last batch but forgot to take pictures.
{J} didn't get to take a picture either for her facebook page.
It sold before she even got it hung up on the wall.

Love it when that happens!

Plus I loved the colors in the wood. Very textured and fun!






Perfect for that Man-Cave or home gym.

Ride on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button