Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Santa's comin' advent Calendar

Since we just moved, most of my crafty stuff is still in boxes. (sniff, sniff) But yesterday I found the pattern book I was looking for. I saw this book and that is what started my advent calendar quest. It's called Santa's Comming: Art to Heart by Nancy Halvorsen. She has some great Santa designs, and I decided to do my own version of one of them. Since I just barely found some of my scrapbook paper, I made one just in paper, and will soon get one done out of fabric. Here's what Santa will look like:


Here's the patterns, they are all made to be printed out as an 8.5 x 11 from your standard printer.




Right click on each pattern, and hit Save As.


For the instructions on how to put this together, see my Halloween advent calendar post.


One more close-up look on Santa's cute face:

  Here's Santa finished.  You can see the rest of the tutorial here.
Happy crafting!





7 comments:

  1. I’m hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one, so that everyone can able to utilize this information thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is impressive. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! this is often nice article you shared with great information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats why i have read it entirely thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

    ReplyDelete

Print It Button