Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Graphics

I'm so proud of myself.  I finally got a Halloween thing done before October 30th.  It's even still September.  This is in my kitchen.  Still no curtains.  That will come.  But for now I want to do holiday graphic each season.  The jars at the top is for another post.


 Gather your materials.  I used Bazzil cardstock and some frames I had from IKEA.

Trim your cardstock to fit your printer.   Print out images and trim to fit the frames.
 My little boy loved the tarantula.  He has one to match!
I use these gorilla hooks.  I can put them anywhere and they are super easy to use.

Right Side

 Left Side

 I didn't even think about arrainging them to face the window.  Luckily it turned out that way.

These came from Graphics Fairy.  I love her site.  So many great ideas and it's all free.
 I resized them and added the frames in Photoshop.  Feel free to download them.  They are formatted to fit a 8.5x11in sheet of paper.
 I think I may use these animal prints in my boys room when Halloween is over.


 My oldest has a real snake.  This would be perfect in his room.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. you're so creative! and those recipes look tasty. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Print It Button