Monday, December 19, 2011

A Little Homemade Christmas

I wanted to share a little of my Homemade Christmas.

This first one is a Nativity Puzzle I made.  The cow was MIA when I took this pic.


Simple and Sweet.

 I found the pattern for this set years ago.  It took a long time to paint each one, but since it's wood the kids can play with them all they want.



 This is the advent calendar I made.  You can see the origional posts here and here.

A quilted Tree Skirt.




 A Log Cabin Wreath Table Topper.
Last but not least, my quilted stockings.
 I chose a few different block patterns.  Then made enough blocks to make the stocking shape and added some decorative top stitching.  Then assembled the stocking, added a cuff and a loop for hanging.  I also embroidered each persons name on the cuff.


 Happy Christmas to All!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button