Friday, August 23, 2013

Wall Art Week - Part 3


Day 3 is upon us already.

This will be a short and sweet post of another piece of wall art.
Just like the birds from yesterday, I screwed pallet wood slats together 
and added this fabulous key image I got from The Graphics Fairy.


I put the image on the wood using an opaque projector and a sharpie.
Then a light walnut stain, and a wax top coat to finish.
A little hardware in back and Done!




I will definitely be pondering other ways to use this great key image.
The Graphics Fairy has several skeleton key images on her site.
Have a look around.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

I've had several coments asking me about my blog background.
I do make it myself.
I'm creative and cheap that way.
Next week I will show you step by step how I did it.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button