Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day with a little Pallet Love

Happy Valentine's Day!  

I wanted to share a little Love from me to you with one of my latest Pallet Wood projects.  

Remember this board that I did at the beginning of the year.  It will always be one of my favorite projects, even it if was a lot of work and is super heavy. 
The color combination and fonts used worked perfectly together.  

Sometimes I think I'm pretty creative, but for this one, it was all the customer.  
But since I now have the transparency with this image on it, I've used it again and again and again.


Actually this design has become my bread and butter.  
And if you know me well enough, the pun was intended.  

I have made many, many pieces just like this one.  
But rather than take pictures of the same design over and over again, 
I will just show you this one.


Sometimes I will use the apple cider vinegar to darken up the wood before painting.  
This time I didn't and kept the whole thing au natural.


I have also had a few customers ask for one that is white washed, with black or brown letters.
Sorry I didn't take any photos, but I can guarantee I will be making more of them.


So here's to a Happy Valentines Day!


Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button