Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Fresh Bed

Is there company coming?
Or do you just want to freshen up your bed as we head straight in to winter?
Here's a quick and easy way to do that.

 Get 1 cup Baking soda and a few drops of essential oil.  I used peppermint because it's my favorite.  One blog I saw used Lavender.  I think it smells like Old Lady.  Not for me.

Place ingredients in a mason jar. Close and shake to distributed the essential oil.

Using the sifter, sprinkle the baking soda mix on your mattress.  Let sit for about an hour.  Then use your upolstery piece for your vacuum to remove all the baking soda. This will also help collect all the dust mites, and dead skin that is hiding in your mattress.

Here's to a fresh night's sleep!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button