Thursday, November 17, 2011

Glassware Collections

I love collecting things.  I collect a ton of different things. I'll share them, but for today it's glassware.  I've always been intrigued by different types of glass, jars, vases, and apothecary bottles.  And it's obvious if you look at my kitchen shelf.

There is a little old like the blue mason jars which are really blue, not just painted, and the apothecary large jug with the glass stopper.


There is also some new jars from Ikea and some other places I've long forgotten.  I actually bought the large pitcher and basin at the state fair several years ago.  I don't think it's truly vintage, but I love it anyway.


 I tried to group them in a random way.  Taller pieces in the back and shorter ones in front.  No two like pieces next to each other.


What do you collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button