Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Farm Fresh Eggs?

Here's today's recycled wood project.  

I was so loving the orange chicken
I thought I would add it to this board.

The Chicken image comes from DaFont here for free.
The lettering font also comes from DaFont here

It's my new favorite font.
I even used it on my new blog header if you haven't noticed.

I followed the same background technique as this project and this project.

I used the projector to put the images on the board then hand painted them in.
The lettering got a hand painted grey edge for more definition.

Enjoy!






Unfortunately my own personal Farm isn't quite up and running yet.
Hopefully this spring we will have a few new friends join our family.

Here's a quick look of Twigs and Twine with my boards on the wall.
What a fun store!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button