Friday, January 10, 2014

A Pallet Wood Sign Roundup

I sent off another batch of Pallet wood signs last week for the grand opening 
of the new Twigs and Twine location in Phoenix.   

I wanted to share some of the pieces.  
As always they are done the same way as all my previous boards.  

I just like to change things up a bit and try new designs.

I have another batch I sent off today that I will share next week.  
Some of them are completely different than my previous style.  
Still fun.  
Still nearly 100% recycled. 
The wood of course is, but the screws are new.

So lets take a quick look at the last batch.

Enjoy!




This board was done in a similar was as the large Love Story board using the Apple Cider Vinegar stain on alternating slats of wood to darken them.
The heart was handpainted and the LOVE is from a stencil cut with the Cricut.




I'm loving the Ombre effect, although I think the birdy is a little hidden in the clouds.




This is a similar one without the Hello added.



Finally, I loved the LOVE STORY font so much I had to do another piece with just the LOVE on the board.
It was hand painted on using the projector.



Happy Recycling!

Here's a quick peek at the signs in the store.
Lovely!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have been busy, as usual. Good job! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Print It Button