Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Silverware Drapery Hooks

 Did you know you can use Silverware to make drapery hooks?  Yep.  here's my Bathroom.  It seriously needed some color and I found a bag of silverware at Goodwill for $4.  I didn't even come close to using it all.  Score!

 First you'll need to choose the pieces you want, then using a metal drill bit, drill holes that will fit your screws in the blade of the knife, or the handle of the spoon or fork. Bend them to make the hooks.  Sorry there isn't any pictures of the drilling part.  Kinda hard to take pictures and drill at the same time.

 Mark the corners to make sure they are placed evenly.  Drill in place.

I had some super long sheers and used them to drape on my hooks.
Here's some close-up pics.




Simple and easy.  I love it!
I have some more windows to do.  Can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button