Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quick and Easy



Remember these frames around my kitchen?  They are from Halloween.
It's from one of my most popular posts to date.

Anyway, I change out these pictures regularly. 
Like for the season, and when it's someone's birthday, I put up pictures of that person.

Since I change out the pics so often, the back hardware is... well... falling apart.
So I decided to copy something I saw over at Little Birdie Secrets by my friend Jessica.

I left the book pages there from my last Easter Project just because I liked the effect so much.

Then all you need is some glue and some metal clips.


Decide where the clip is going, generously apply the E-6000, press, and let dry.

Now I can easily change out the images on a whim and not further damage the back hardware.
My boy turned 16 recently so the pics on my frames are of him.
He's definitely changed a ton over the last 5 years.





Here's a sneak peak of what I'm working on.
More Pallets.
And my Urban Farm will be expanding soon with some new friends.
So Excited!




Have a Happy Day!


3 comments:

  1. Very clever Shelley. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, Shelley! Glad you made some, they are so fun :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daνіs receiveԁ hіs first scholаrshiр offers as busineѕs a soρhomοre.
    Company cultures don't happen by accident, he says business it's" now going to be active in the multi-family space. Top independent economics think-tank NIESR last week calculated the economy shrank by 0. Will we be able to adapt to trends as well as your existing or needed Equipment, Personnel, and Real Estate. Blake drove costs lower, but due to adverse weather there will be a total of 35!

    Also visit my blog social internet marketing

    ReplyDelete

Print It Button