Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentines Cards

This is a fun way to make photo valentines cards with your kids. 
Thanks to my friend {S} we put these together pretty simply.
We took the pictures inside with a long black backdrop. 
The white sticks they are using came from my Q-Snap Quilting frame. 
But really any piece of white pvc or dowel would work.

Stand on a ladder or chair so that you are above them looking down. 
Take several practice shots.
I shared a few of mine that were cute.








Choose the best one and add words in Photoshop.



I doubt this one would work.  But he's so darn cute!


Print your pictures and mount on cardstock.
Punch a hole at the top of the stick.
Poke a sucker through the hole.
I taped the back of the card to keep the stick in place.





Simple.  Cute.  And personalized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button