Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Number 200 with a Top 10

I can't believe I made it to 200 posts.
My life has definitely changed since I started.
Moves from Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA, then back to Phoenix.

Unemployment.

Job Changes.

Major Surgery(I no longer have a thyroid).

Another Teenager.

All my babies in school all day.

A Marathon.

Oh, and Pinterest! ;)

I'm so excited for where my life is going and the things I'm learning.

But before we get to all that, I though I'd look back to my top 10 most popular posts.

I may throw in a few of my favorite projects you may not have seen.

Here we go.

#10.  A Twisted Ribbon Necklace Tutorial.
I loved the simplicity and elegance of this necklace. Plus it looks fabulous when I wear it!

#9.  Artisan Pizza

Super yummy and super easy.  Plus it is whole grain.  Really who doesn't love pizza?!?

#8. My $4 King Tut Costume

My handsome now Teenager boy in his Extremely Inexpensive King Tut Costume.

#7. A Bleachy Halloween Project 
A super easy project with what you already probably have on hand.  I definitely see more bleachy upcycles in my future.



#6. Birdcages   
I still love seeing this birdcage in my bedroom every morning.



























#7. Projectors and Burlap part 1 and part 2.
This is another favorite I get to see in my room every morning.  I'm still so pleased at how it turned out!



#6.  A Family Chore Chart 

















I still use this every day and have since added more jobs since my baby is now 5 and can do lots of things.

#5. Lemon Bread Heaven
 
This bread is appropriately named.  Luckily or unluckily depending on how you look at it, the recipe takes a few hours so I don't make it very often.  Maybe that makes it more of a treat when I do.  MMmmmmm... so yummy!

#4. A Petticoat Skirt
 
I love this skirt!  It was so fun to put together.
A girl can't get enough ruffles!  Well maybe she can, but this one was perfect!

#3. Fabric Wreath
 
I think this was my favorite project.  It still hangs in my home and you will see it again this week when I show you my Valentines Bunting.  For some reason ripping up an old sheet was super addicting (see #4) and couldn't have turned out better!

#2.  Halloween Grapics
 
These free printables certainly added to my spooky table decor.  Plus they were super quick to just print and cut.

#1.  Santa in Burlap
 
This post was hand's down my most popular post.  It was so easy.  Literally it took minutes to make, well minus the set up and clean up.  And he looks so handsome in burlap. Love that stuff!

Thanks for trapsing down memory lane with me today.  It's been fun to see where I've been and shared with you.
If you're new, welcome, and if you've been with me from the beginning, a heartfelt thanks for sticking with me.
I love sharing all the crazyness that floats around in my head.

A special thanks to The Graphics Fairy, Jessica and Mandy at Little Birdie Secrets for all their advice and crafting knowledge, and of course Pinterest for helping me find you!

Here's to the next 200!
See you tomorrow for 201.  Valentines bunting.  You're going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button